RETURN & EXCHANGES
We do not do refunds. However shoes can be exchanged for another size, color or model and the product exchanged should be of the same or higher amount.
We ask that items are returned clean, unworn and with all their original tags attached.
Shoes must be returned with their original boxes.
Naturally any faulty items can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a resalable condition (i.e. used, washed, soiled or damaged) will not be exchanged and will be sent back to you.
EXCHANGE BY POST – PLEASE SEND SHOES TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS :
Young and Young Co Ltd , Pailles En Queue Road , Elizabethville , Tombeau Bay
IF YOU WISH TO EXCHANGE SHOES IN ANY IBIZA SHOPS – MESSAGE ONLINE TEAM THROUGH INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK
TO GET DETAILS ON HOW TO PROCEED.
- Unfortunately the company does not cover problems caused by misuse or improper care of the product, wear and tear, as well as damage caused by accidents.
- The Shoes kept in stock for a long time without wearing may cause alterations in its components and can result in the detachment or decomposition of the insole which does not characterise as manufacturing defect.
- Printed or Metallic insoles suffer wear and tear with the use.
- Shoes with high heels increase the pressure on the feet, causing a natural discomfort with use, which is not characterised as a manufacturing defect.
- The appearance of small folds is a natural characteristic of the product, caused by the natural flexing of the feet.
- Lined, painted or coated heels can be damaged during use of the product, which is no reason to exchange it, as it is not a manufacturing defect.
- Discomfort during the use of the shoe is not characterised as a manufacturing defect.