MAINTENANCE OF YOUR SHOES
- Use only a clean, damp cloth with mild soap to clean your shoes.
- Do not use the washing machine. Do not immerse it in water or place it under the tap.
- Dry your shoes only in the shade. Do not leave in under the sun nor use drying machines, ovens or put it behind the refrigerator.
- Attention to using products used to shine shoes such as waxes, creams and paints. These may not be compatible with the materials the shoes are made.
- To clean suede shoes, use a brush with soft bristles.
- To reduce the smell of perspiration, after using , leave the shoes in a ventilated, shaded place and let it rest at least 24 hours.