By accessing and using this Portal, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions including all the policies mentioned hereunder (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms & Conditions”). In case you do not accept to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, you may not use this Portal including any services provided hereunder.
1.The Online Portal
- This Online Portal accessible on https://www.ibizamauritius.mu(hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”) is owned and operated by Young and Young Co Ltd, a company having its principal place of business at Pailles En Queue Road, Elizabethville, Tombeau Bay, Mauritius bearing Business Registration Number C06011770
1. You acknowledge and accept that these Terms & Conditions must be read together with the following policies which are also accessible hereunder:
- Registration Policy
- Products & Services Policy
- 3 Policy
- Cancellation of Order & Refund Policy
- Returns & Refund Policy
The above policies shall collectively be referred to as the “Policies”.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to persons purchasing Products or Services from the Portal, as well as any person visiting same
1. By browsing and/or registering on this Portal, you are providing Young and Young Co Ltd your consent for the processing of your personal information as defined in the Security & Privacy Police
- Young and Young Co Ltd reserves its right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, without giving prior notice to any of its customers. We recommend you to read and acknowledge these Terms & Conditions each time you access the Portal.
2. Definitions and Interpretation
- Unless otherwise specified or unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the following terms shall have the following meanings ascribed to them:
“Business Day” means any day of the week other than Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in the Republic of Mauritius;
“Calendar Day” means any day of the week, including Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in the Republic of Mauritius;
“Direct Marketing” means to approach a person, either in person or by mail or electronic communication, for the direct or indirect purpose of promoting or offering to supply, in the ordinary course of business, any goods or services to the person;
“Intellectual Property" means, collectively, the patents, copyrights (and moral rights), Trade Marks, designs, models, brands, names, trade names, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, Know-How, trade secrets and any other type of intellectual property (whether registered or unregistered including applications for and rights to obtain or use same) which are owned by, licensed to, used and/or held (whether or not currently) by Young and Young Co Ltd on or in connection with this Portal;
“Know-How” means all the ideas, designs, documents, diagrams, information, devices, technical and scientific data, secret and other processes and methods used by Young and Young co Ltd in connection with this Portal, as well as, all available information regarding marketing and promotion of the Products and Services described in this Portal, as well as all and any modifications or improvements to any of them;
“ Young and Young Co ltd ” will include the employees, officers, préposé, advisers, service providers, suppliers and content providers of Young and Young Co Ltd
“Products & Services” products, devices, accessories, content, any other products or services which may be offered by Young and Young Co Ltd on the Portal;
“Trade Marks” means those trademarks owned by companies within Young & Young Co Ltd and any other trademarks, designs, logos, style names and slogans which Young and Young Co Ltd either owns or has the right to use or any derivative service offerings of, and applications for, any of same;
“Portal Material” means the contents of this Portal, including without limitation, all and any information, data, documents, Intellectual Property, material, products (including software) or services contained in, accessed through, or downloaded or obtained from this Portal;
Terms like “you”, “your”, “Customer” refers to any person accessing the Portal and/or registering on the Portal.
3. Capacity to Contract
You hereby warrant to Young & Young Co Ltd that you have the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by a contract to make any online purchase on the Portal under the laws of the Republic Mauritius. You warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years or older.
4. Modification of these Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions shall commence from the date on which they are published on the Portal and continue indefinitely. Young & Young Co Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, including without limitation, by the addition of new terms & conditions, at any time and from time to time and/or terminate these Terms & Conditions in its entirety and/or cease the operation of the Portal at any time, with no liability or recourse available to you.
- Any such amendments shall come into effect immediately and automatically upon publication. It is your responsibility and you undertake to read these Terms & Conditions each time before using the Portal for any such amendments. No prior notice shall be given to any its customers or otherwise.
- If you choose to visit the Portal, your visit and any dispute over your privacy is subject to these Terms & Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the Republic of Mauritius.
5. Login and Registration
Prior to any online purchase, you have to register your details online in order to initiate any order whether prepaid or postpaid transaction. (Please refer to the Registration Policy)
6. Portal Material – Scope of Permitted Use
- Subject to the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, you may only download, view and print the Portal Material online restrictively and exclusively for your own personal use and only for non-commercial purposes.
- You may not alter, modify, decompile, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, sell, transmit, display, broadcast, publish, exploit, license or create derivative works from the Portal. You must get Young & Young Co Ltd’s prior written approval if you wish to copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, broadcast or publish any of the Portal Material, whether electronically or otherwise.
- You may not use this Portal or its material for any illegal or unlawful purposes or as prohibited by these Terms & Conditions.
- You may not link to any page on this Portal or frame same or any of the pages on this Portal in any way whatsoever without the prior written permission of -Young & Young Co Ltd. Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct.
- You may not transfer any rights or obligations in terms of these Terms & Conditions to any other person or entity.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all facilities, services, products and equipment which may be required by you for the exercise of your rights of permitted use of the Portal.
8. Your behaviour when using the Portal
1.You may not use the Portal to obtain or distribute:
a. Material which is defamatory, unlawful or contains hate speech; or
b. Bulk e-mail, whether solicited or unsolicited.
1. You must not interfere with or jeopardise the functionality or the operation of any part of the Portal or attempt to interfere with or jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the functionality or operation of any part of this Portal or its material.
2. You are strictly prohibited from using the Portal for spoofing, hacking, flaming, cracking, phishing or spamming; and/or any other malicious behaviour.
3. You may not intercept any information transmitted to or from Young & Young Co Ltd or this Portal which is not intended by Young & Young Co Ltd to be received by you
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability on this Portal
The use of the Portal and reliance on any Products & Services is subject to the Liability & Disclaimer Policy.
10. Warranties and Indemnities
You hereby indemnify and hold harmless Young & Young Co Ltd and its officers, directors, employees, préposé, representatives or contractors or other persons for whom in law Young & Young Co Ltd may be liable from any loss, damages, liability, claim or demand due to or arising out of your use of the Portal or its material or your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
11. Governing Law
This Portal is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of Mauritius. The parties agree that these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Mauritius.
12. Whole Agreement
- These Terms & Conditions, together with the Policies, constitute the whole agreement between you and Young & Young Co Ltd relating to your access to and use of the Portal.
- No indulgence, extension of time, waiver or relaxation of any of the provisions or terms of these Terms & Conditions which Young & Young Co Ltd may show, grant or allow you shall operate as an estoppel against any party in respect of its rights under these Terms & Conditions nor shall it constitute a waiver by Young & Young Co Ltd of any of Young & Young Co Ltd’s rights and Young & Young Co Ltd shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against you which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
- In the event that any claim, matter or dispute arises between you and Young & Young Co Ltd arising out of or in connection with your use of the Portal, same must be referred to Young & Young Co Ltd by contacting our head office by phone on 2474430 or by email on email@example.com. Both parties shall first strive to amicably resolve all matter or disputes arising from the interpretation or performance of these Terms and Conditions, failure of which, the matter or dispute will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Mauritius.
- Notwithstanding the clause 14.1, Young & Young Co Ltd reserves the right to deal with any legal claims arising from the matter in a forum of its choice, which will include but will not be limited to, the courts of the Republic of Mauritius. This right will continue to apply after termination, cancellation or amendment of these Terms & Conditions. You agree that Young & Young Co Ltd is entitled, but is not obliged, to institute any proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or your use of the Portal or its material, in any court in the Republic of Mauritius having jurisdiction over you, even though the cause of action in question may exceed the jurisdiction of that court.
- Notwithstanding the above provisions, either party shall be entitled to institute action in any court of law of competent jurisdiction to obtain urgent interim relief or, in the case of Young & Young Co Ltd, including but not limited to, for the collection of any outstanding debts due and payable by you to Young & Young Co ltd
15. Address for delivery of notices
Young & Young Co Ltd chooses the below address for the delivery of notices for all purposes under these Terms & Conditions, whether in respect of court process, notices or other documents or communications of whatsoever nature:
Young & Young Co Ltd
Pailles En Queue Road, Elizabethville, Tombeau Bay
16. Removal of Access
Young & Young Co Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change, amend, suspend, withdraw or discontinue any aspect, feature, Products & Services or information contained on the Portal at any time. Young & Young Co Ltd may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to any or all of Portal or Portal material without notice or liability.
17. Intellectual Property Rights
All the content, Trade Marks and data (including copyrighted content) on the Portal, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to Young & Young Co Ltd and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties. Any and all copyright subsisting on the Portal, including these Terms & Conditions, vested in Young & Young Co Ltd and all rights not expressly granted are reserved. The re-publication or distribution of any content available on the Portal including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
18. Electronic Communications
You consent to receive communications from Young & Young Co Ltd electronically and agree that all such agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications are deemed to be duly sent by Young & Young Co Ltd for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
By registering & accepting these Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge and accept to receive promotional advertisement from Young & Young Co Ltd from time to time.
20. Registration Policy
- Customers are free to browse the Portal without registration, but registration is mandatory for the customer to be able to perform the following:
– Make online Purchases
– Receiving newsletters with exclusive online offer
1.3. Customers will need to provide the following details to process their registration:
– Mobile Phone Number
– A valid e-mail address. (This e-mail address will be used for identification purposes and for sending notifications and electronic receipts)
Online registration is free of charge for the Customer. Customers need to enter their email (e-mail address provided under Clause 1.3 above) and password (obtained upon registration) to log-in online. Payment can be made using a Credit card, bank transfer or juice.
- Young & Young Co Ltd shall use all reasonable endeavours to protect the Customer’s information submitted on the Portal in line with the Data Protection Act.
- The Customer agrees that:
a. He will keep his username and password safe, and will not share them with anyone.
b. He will not surrender his account to someone else.
c. He takes full responsibility in case he allows someone else to place an online order using his account credential.
d. He will not pass himself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
e. He will not use the account for any unlawful purposes
- The Customer acknowledges and accepts sole responsibility for the correctness and accuracy of all information provided during the registration process. The Customer shall keep Young & Young Co Ltd harmless from any claims and/or losses arising from any incorrect information provided by the Customer during registration on the Portal.
- The Customer is responsible for keeping his registration information confidential and for any activity on his account, notwithstanding that it may have been used by any other person with or without his knowledge or authority. If he suspects any unauthorised use of his account, he must immediately inform Young & Young Co Ltd without any delay. Upon receiving this notification, Young & Young Co Ltd may reject any orders not yet executed and deactivate the Customer’s password and account. Young & Young Co Ltd will not in any case be held responsible for any losses suffered by the Customer due to the unauthorised use of his account. The Customer further agrees to hold Young & Young Co Ltd harmless from any losses resulting from his non-compliance to the clause 1.9.
- To deregister from the Portal account, the Customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The process will be undertaken by latest the next business day and a confirmation email will then be sent to the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account and password obtained upon registration and for restricting access of third parties to his account. The Customer agrees to accept full responsibility for all activities that occur under his account and/or through the use of his password.
- During registration on the Portal, the Customer will be asked to choose a login name and a password to access his account. His email address will be used as his login name.
- If the Customer forgets or loses his password, the password can be reset online.
- The Customer should change his password on a regular basis.
- The Customer should be precautious with automatic sign in; and must refrain from checking the “remember me” option on the application form screen if he uses a shared computer.
- The Customer should notify his Bank immediately when his bank card is lost, stolen or expired.
- If the Customer updates any of his information, Young & Young Co Ltd may keep a copy of the information that the Customer originally provided in Young & Young Co Ltd’s archives for reasons as documented in this Policy. The Customer can view and modify his personal information by clicking on the Portal option “My Account”.
- Young & Young Co Ltd may also share the Customer’s data with its banks and other authorised persons for the purpose of processing the online payment transactions.
- Young & Young Co Ltd undertakes to protect the information provided by the Customer in compliance with the Data Protection Law of Mauritius.
- Young & Young Co Ltd will receive and store any information the Customer enters on the Portal or provides in any other way. Young & Young Co Ltd shall use the information that the Customer provides for such purposes as responding to his requests, customising future shopping for him, improving its stores, and communicating with him.
Young & Young Co Ltd automatically collects certain personal information when the Customer is using the Portal, such as the customer’s IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, ISP, URLs of sites from which the Customer arrives or leaves the Portal and/or mobile applications and sites that have embedded Young & Young Co Ltd’s platform technology. Through cookies and other technologies Young & Young Co Ltd is able to recognise the Customer as an existing or registered user of the Portal and/or mobile application.
A cookie is a tiny data file that resides on the Customer’s computer, mobile phone, or other device, and allows Young & Young Co Ltd to recognise the Customer when he returns to the Portal using the same computer and web browser.
- Young & Young Co Ltd may use the Customer’s personal information as follows:
– To better understand the Customer’s needs and to provide a better overall service by contacting the Customer in relation to the Products and Services provided by Young & Young Co Ltd.
– To inform the Customer about deals and promotions that Young & Young Co Ltd may have, by sending promotional materials or details by e-mail or post.
– To contact the Customer regarding account status, changes to the Terms and Conditions and other matters relevant to the underlying services.
– To fulfil the Customer’s transaction requests, and to deliver the ordered products to the Customer.
– As requested by law.
- . The Customer’s personal information can only be disclosed to third parties where required or as authorised,. by the Law.
- Young & Young Co Ltd does not store any of the Customer’s Credit Card information. This information is held by Mauritius Commercial Bank online payment gateway who is the payment processor, and is PCI DSS certified by the Card Association (VISA and MasterCard) as per international compliance norms for VISA and MasterCard.
- Young & Young Co Ltd makes no warranty that:
- The Portal will meet the Customer’s requirements or will always be accessible;
- The Portal will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code;
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Portal will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the Customer through the Portal will meet his expectations; and
13. Any errors in the Portal will be corrected.
23. Product & Services Policy3.1. Online purchase (for purchase products)
- The Customer must be a registered Customer (kindly refer to the Registration Policy) to be able to make online purchases and payments.
1. Payment for Products & Services shall be made in local currency (Mauritian Rupee).
2. The Customer can choose from the following payment methods at the moment of placing an online order:
a) Online payment using MasterCard or VISA Card
b) Internet banking transfer
C) Payment by Juice
Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in the showcase price.
- The Customer must be a registered Customer (kindly refer to the Registration Policy) to be able to make online purchases and payments.
- Notifications on successful / failed Transactions
23.2.1. A confirmation including a receipt of the transaction (the “Transaction Receipt”) will be sent to the Customer‘s e-mail account upon successful online payment for Products & Services purchased.
The Transaction Receipt will have a unique identification number to the transaction.
The Customer’s bank card account number will not appear on the Transaction Receipt.
23.2.2. The Customer can view order history of his account at all times by logging into ‘My Account’ accessible on the Portal.
23.3.1. Our products are sold at the price advertised on the website at the time of your order. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order. All prices are listed in Mauritian rupees.
23.3.2 All prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate at the time of your order.
24. Delivery Policy
a. Once the Customer places an online order, Young & Young Co Ltd commits to deliver the order within 3-5 business days.
- Should the product be out of stock Young & Young Co Ltd will immediately inform the customer by email or telephone and a full refund will be granted should Young & Young Co Ltd be in possession of the payment.
- The Customer understands that delivery of the ordered items shall occur only at locations within the Mauritian territory limits excluding Rodrigues and other Outer Islands.
- To ensure safe delivery, the Customer must properly fill the delivery address, the mobile number and any specific instructions in the fields provided online.
- Young & Young Co Ltd Delivery Team will contact the Customer directly to notify him when the delivery of his order shall take place.
- For product(s) ordered that need to be delivered by external partners or suppliers, Young & Young Co Ltd shall request the full payment of the order prior to the delivery being done by the external partner or supplier.
a. Young & Young Co Ltd commits to deliver the ordered and available items within 3-5 Business Days (excluding weekends and public holidays). Should Young & Young Co Ltd not be in a position to deliver the Customer’s orders within the given time-frame (for e.g in case of any force majeure), Young & Young Co Ltd Delivery Team shall contact the Customer immediately & notify him when the delivery of his order shall take place.
b. In the event that the Customer notices a change in his availability with respect to receiving his ordered products, he must call Young & Young Co Ltd on 2474430 to notify the Delivery Team as soon as he reasonably can.
- The Customer needs to present his identification document (National ID or Passport) to the Young & Young Co Ltd Delivery Staff before accepting the delivery.
- The Customer must ensure and check that the product delivered is the right one and that he receives a Warranty Certificate, where applicable. A sales invoice indicating the amount paid by the Customer will also be provided to him upon delivery.
- The Customer will have to sign a Delivery Note acknowledging delivery of the products and need to check and ensure that his products are delivered sealed. For any issue regarding the delivered product, the Customer needs to present his identification document (National ID or Passport) to the –The Company—- Delivery Staff before accepting the delivery.
- Once a product has been delivered to a customer, Young & Young Co Ltd will not grant any refund. So it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product is in good condition and meets his or her expectation at the moment of delivery as no refund or exchange will be allowed once delivery has been done.
- Once delivery has been made, we will not be liable for any breakages, nonconformity or shortages of the products ordered.
27. Returns & Refunds Policy
Goods once sold are non-refundable.
We do not do refunds. However shoes can be exchanged for another size, color or model and the product exchanged should be of the same of higher amount. We ask that items are returned clean ,unworn and with all their original tags attached. Shoes must be returned with their original boxes. Naturally any faulty items can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a resalable condition (i.e used, washed, soiled or damaged) will not be exchanged and will be sent back to you.
- Unfortunately the company does not cover problems caused by misuse or improper care of the product, wear and tear, as well as damage caused by accidents.
- The Shoes kept in stock for a long time without wearing may cause alterations in its components and can result in the detachment or decomposition of the insole which does not characterise as manufacturing defect.
- Printed or Metallic insoles suffer wear and tear with the use.
- Shoes with high heels increase the pressure on the feet, causing a natural discomfort with use, which is not characterised as a manufacturing defect.
- The appearance of small folds is a natural characteristic of the product, caused by the natural flexing of the feet.
- Lined, painted or coated heels can be damaged during use of the product, which is no reason to exchange it, as it is not a manufacturing defect.
- Discomfort during the use of the shoe is not characterised as a manufacturing defect.
27.1. Returns may be considered upon delivery by Young and Young Co Ltd and subject to the following conditions:
– The product delivered does not meet the customers expectations.
– If the Customer notes that the delivery box is not sealed or is damaged at the time of delivery.
– If an out of box failure is noted for the particular product upon testing at time of delivery.
– If there is a mismatch between the product ordered and the delivered one.
– For the conditions mentioned above:
– The Customer must not accept delivery and must immediately return the product(s) to Young & Young Co Ltd Delivery Staff.
– The Customer understands that the second delivery depends on stock availability, and where stock is available, the product will be delivered to the Customer within 3-5 Business Day.
– The Customer agrees neither to, nor allow any other party to modify or tamper the product. Any evidence of tamper will be tantamount to material breach by the Customer and Young & Young Co Ltd shall have no obligation to accept back the product.
– The Customer must present the Sales Invoice, and/or the Transaction Receipt and identification details (National ID or Passport).
7.3. Goods once sold are not exchangeable and non-refundable.
28. Liability & Disclaimer Policy
- Young & Young Co Ltd will not be responsible nor liable for any losses suffered by the Customer resulting from the rejection of transactions, the non-processing of bank card payment, delay in delivery of products or for any other reasons beyond Young & Young Co Ltd ’s control including but not limited to insufficient funds in the Customer’s account, network downtime, expired bank card.
- Young & Young Co ltd shall not be liable for the unavailability of the Portal in the event of a Force Majeure or for acts of omissions of persons or bodies for whom Young & Young Co Ltd is not responsible or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, outside Young & Young Co Ltd’s control.
- No liability of any nature whatsoever shall be incurred by Young & Young Co Ltd on the happening of a force majeure or any such events as aforesaid.
- The use of the Portal and reliance on any products or services available online is entirely at the Customer’s own risk. The Portal, including all its functionalities, is provided “as is” and Young & Young Co Ltd will not be liable for any unavailability, interruption, downtime, malfunction, or failure of the Portal for any reason whatsoever.
- Young & Young Co Ltd does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed on, linked to or distributed through the Portal. The Customer acknowledges that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at his sole risk. Young & Young Co Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Portal and the Products & Services listed herein.
- Whilst young & Young Co Led takes reasonable precautions in its operation of the Portal, neither Young & Young Co Ltd nor its representatives will assume any responsibility and neither Young & Young Co Ltd nor its representatives shall be liable for any damages to or for viruses that may infect the Customer’s computer equipment or other property on account of his access to, use of or browsing of the Portal or his downloading of any materials, data, text images, video or audio from this Portal. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Portal is done at the Customer’s own discretion and risk and he will be solely responsible for any damage to his computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material and will be held harmless from such claims at all times.
- The Customer agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever, Young & Young Co Ltd, its employees, representatives or contractors may be held liable for any indirect, extrinsic, special, penal, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss, damage or damages of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused (whether arising under contract, delict, negligence, or otherwise and whether the loss was actually foreseen or reasonably foreseeable), including but not limited to any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of operation time, corruption or loss of information or data and/or loss of contracts sustained by the Customer, his directors, employees, dealers or customers, resulting from his use of or inability to use the Portal or its material.
- Young & Young Co Ltd will at its best efforts screen or edit all the content available from the Portal to ensure that there is no illegal, defamatory or obscene content. You are encouraged to inform Young & Young Co Ltd of any content on the Portal that may be offensive or illegal and hold Young & Young Co Ltd harmless from any claims arising thereof